About ABA Groundcare
Here at ABA Groundcare, we are a family run business supplying and maintaining a wide range of Horticultural and Agricultural machinery. We cover Devon, Somerset, Dorset and the surrounding areas. Jamie Hutchings established ABA Groundcare in 2014.
We offer an extensive range of quality machines and accessories at competitive prices for domestic and commercial use. Many of which can be viewed in our showrooms in Dorchester, Dorset and Tiverton, Devon. We also have a drop off and collection point near Chard, Somerset for your convenience. Furthermore we have our own fleet of delivery vans for all large purchases.
Our friendly and experienced team are here to help; we offer demonstrations on a range of the machines we supply, and a part exchange service. We pride ourselves on supplying the right machine for the job.
As qualified dealers of all the brands we offer through our website, we are able to provide a complete aftersales service for your machine, including servicing with genuine manufacturer parts, carrying out repairs under warranty and offering expert product knowledge.
We have an expert team of in house engineers who are here to help service and repair your horticultural and agricultural machinery. Our highly experienced and qualified service technicians will carry out a full list of checks on your machinery, making sure it is in full working condition and running at its optimal performance. Our service technicians are also able to carry out mobile repairs and serving for your convenience.
Why buy from ABA Groundcare?
- Competitive with online pricing
- Experienced team to offer you advice so you get the right machine for your needs
- Machines are fully assembled
- Fully Pre-Delivery inspected and tested
- All the packaging is already disposed of and gets recycled
- Our delivery driver will give you a safe distance tutorial of how to use the equipment and best practice advice
- We are local for servicing and warranty requirements thereafter
- We look after our customers and offer full support on all the products we sell so if you have any questions or concerns once you have purchased from us then we are here to help you
- Our own delivery drivers will keep their distance and can adhere to any special requests while always following the governments guidelines.
To discuss your requirements with our specialists please contact us.